Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Oliver wants chips! Healthy eating? Forget it! Oliver doesn’t care about fresh veg or nutritious food. But when he goes to stay with Grandpa, Oliver is forced to strike a bargain. If he can find enough potatoes in the vegetable patch, Oliver can have chips. But he’s also got to eat all the other vegetables he finds during his hunt! On Monday, he pulls up carrots. On Tuesday, it’s spinach. What else will he dig up? From major author Vivian French, this colourful seek-and-find tale puts the joys of healthy eating at the top of the menu.
- A best-loved classic which is ideal for fussy eaters
- Part of a favourite series about Oliver and his food
- Introduces lots of vegetables and the days of the week
- Top author Vivian French has written over 200 books
August 3rd, 1995
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6booksConnectors Emerald: All Indications Are Yes x 6
- Shout Out: Use Your Voice, Save the Day
- Bella Broomstick #1: Bella Broomstick
- Rainbow Magic One-Offs #80: Zainab the Squishy Toy Fairy
The Storm Whale
4booksMindful Me Pack x4
Owen and the Soldier
A Life Story: Serena Williams
The 117-Storey Treehouse
- My Hair
Coming to England
My Cousin is a Time Traveller