Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Katie Morag’s two grandmothers are like chalk and cheese. They don’t always get on. So when lovely Grannie Mainland visits for the fair, Katie has a challenge on her hands. Tough Grannie Island thinks it’s daft how all the men follow Grannie Mainland around. But when Grannie Island’s prize sheep gets stuck in Boggy Loch on Show Day, can Grannie Mainland’s curlers and perfumes save the day?
- A comical story of friendship and family life
- Delightful setting on the fictional Isle of Struay
- A witty look at difference/finding common ground
- Part of a much-loved series about Katie Morag
January 7th, 2010
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Invisible Dog
30copiesThe Abominables x 30
- I Want My Potty!
Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
The Castle of Adventure
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Catastrophe
- Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
The Battle of Bubble and Squeak
Frog and Toad Together
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
- Percy Jackson #2: Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
4booksBrilliant Women Pack x 4
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- Percy the Park Keeper: One Snowy Night
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
The Elephant and the Bad Baby
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
4booksBenji Davies Pack x 4
- The Elsewhere Emporium
Billy and the Minpins
- A Sally Lockhart Mystery #1: The Ruby in the Smoke
- Handa's Surprise
- The Story of Tracy Beaker
- Man on the Moon