Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.13 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Coping with Death, Grief, and Loss
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Families > Siblings
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Hospitals, Dentists, Doctors and Illness
- All About You > School Life
- Award Winners
- English > Reading > Top 100 Books for Teens
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Fiction > Literary Fiction
Two twins. One body. Sisters together. Sisters forever…? A verse that bubbles along like a stream in full flow. Emosh bliss that’ll make you blub in torrents. ‘Joined at the hip.’ It’s what we say about close siblings. But in Grace and Tippi’s case, they really are. Home is a safe haven. Outside is a cruel place of sneers and snubs. And that’s where they have to go, now. (Well – to school. Even scarier.) Will they be accepted? Will they make friends? Might they find love? And what does that even look like, when you’ve got a bodymate and soulmate? Because Grace and Tippi have a bond that can’t be broken. Right?
- Winner of the 2016 Carnegie Medal and the Bookseller YA Prize
- An emotional, lyrical novel in verse about conjoined twins
- By the author of Apple and Rain and The Weight of Water
- “A wonderfully moving and breathtaking story” – Pretty Books
This book contains mature content and language.
This product has not been reviewed yet.