Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Ooh! Softer and fluffier than a marshmallow whip. Tilly dreams of being a bridesmaid. But why just dream when you can get paid? Tilly can’t believe it when her best friend Matty gets to be a bridesmaid. It’s sooo unfair. In Tilly’s favourite daydream, she’s kitted out in a perfect bridesmaid’s dress, walking down the aisle behind a beautiful bride. In her best ever daydream, it’s her mum and dad getting married! But that’s not going to happen. So it’s time for Tilly to make her dreams come true, and put her bridesmaid skills up for hire…
- A heartwarming treat from a star of children’s fiction
- Feelgood tale of friendship and dreams coming true
- Beautifully illustrated in Nick Sharratt’s trademark style
- Jacqueline Wilson has sold over 35 million books
January 5th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 384 pages