Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The seventh crazy caper from the weird world of David Walliams. Grotesque giggles, evil oldies and monstrous pet owls: this is a hoot! Well, well, well. David has cornered the market in dastardly villains. No more cuddly folk like Mr Stink. Lately, it’s all been sadistic dentists and weirdos who like to cook pet rats. And that’s great – we haven’t had such fun baddies since Roald Dahl gave us The Witches and The Twits! Now it’s time to meet Aunt Alberta. She might look respectable, with her posh friends and passion for tiddlywinks. But it’s a fair guess that she’s going to be awesomely evil…
- Winner of the National Book Award 2014
- David is today’s Roald Dahl – a hugely funny star
- His other books include Ratburger and Mr Stink
- Hilarious pictures by Tony Ross all the way through