Horrible Science: Nasty Nature
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 3/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Some creatures are small and cute and fluffy. Some are cold and slimy with gigantic venomous teeth. Which would you rather read about? Tip: if it’s the first lot, don’t read Nasty Nature – because all the animals in here are deadly and disgusting and very nasty indeed! Erk!
So only read on if you’re ready to find out:
- how vampire bats slurp blood
- what a singing gorilla sounds like
- which sickening snake will kill you quickest
- how to speak awful animal language
- which frog lives in a toilet cistern
- how to dodge a man-eating tiger
- which Japanese fish dish can kill you
Hungry hunters on the prowl. Creepy creatures lurking. Death on the dinner plate. Yes – it’s murder out there!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Mortal Engines Quartet #4: A Darkling Plain
5booksMurderous Maths Pack x 5
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- Rebel Voices: The Rise of Votes for Women
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
Mortal Engines Prequel: Fever Crumb
Mortal Engines Prequel: A Web of Air
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
Murder Most Unladylike #3: First Class Murder
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 1 Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
Murder Most Unladylike #4: Jolly Foul Play
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths