Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
PRE-ORDER NOW! Shipping from April 2018
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Develop comprehension skills with challenging close reading on exciting non-fiction topics. Ideal for group reading and discussion, this box contains 40 themed topics to share with your pupils.
- Motivate your class with snappy quick reading on high-interest topics
- Challenge children to read deeply, and to discuss and explain what they have read
- Build writing skills with inspiring ‘Write About Reading’ tasks
- Encourage close reading – the ability to interpret a short text in a careful, sustained way
- Keep children progressing with our wider range of carefully levelled boxes graded by Lexile Level
This handy box includes 40 reading topics on sturdy and colourful printed cards, with six duplicate cards for each topic – ideal for group reading sessions. (240 cards in total.) There’s also a teacher guide which provides discussion ideas, activities and writing tasks for the same 40 topics.