Buy this and your school gets €3.81 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.’ Miss North, teacher
‘Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.’ Michael Morpurgo, author
“[Read and Respond] makes it easy to explore texts fully and ensure that the children want to keep on reading more.” Chris Flanagan, Primary teacher.
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with our bestselling Read & Respond series – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on The Secret Garden.
Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
January 2nd, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
30copiesThe Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe x 30
30copiesGirl Who Stole an Elephant x30
- The Dragon in the Library
Magic Faraway Tree: The Magic Faraway Tree
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
- Kid Normal #1: Kid Normal
- Can You See Me?
6copiesScholastic Classics: The Secret Garden x 6
- Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (Classic Edition)
6copiesThe Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe x 6
- Newspapers from History: Viking Express
The Graveyard Book
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
30copiesThe Boy in the Tower x30
- Read & Respond: The Wind in the Willows
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Found! Roman Britain
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (Abridged)
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain