Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
If anything can go wrong, it will. That’s Murphy’s Law – and it’s always coming true for Alex. (Definitely a glass-half-empty kind of guy.) Not only does his OCD make leaving the house a struggle. When he does leave for school, bully Dan is waiting for him. Aaaargh…. Dan is seriously angry. Nothing’s been right since his big brother left – and cringing Alex is an ideal punchbag to take his rage out on. But now Dan and Alex’s mums have arranged for them to meet up and build a raft together. Two sworn enemies stuck together for the whole of the school holidays. What could possibly go wrong? Like, everything?
- A warm and quirky story of friendship against the odds
- Told from the dual perspectives of a bully and his victim
- By the author of The Bubble Boy and We Used to Be Kings
- The Bubble Boy won the Sainsburys and TSBA book awards
8204 in Secondary Rewards17/18
June 1st, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 208 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.