Read & Respond: Tom's Midnight Garden
Out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets €3.81 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with our bestselling Read & Respond series – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on Tom’s Midnight Garden.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Hot Like Fire and Other Poems
- Deep in the Green Wood
- Charles Causley: Collected Poems for Children
- Sensational! Poems Inspired by the Five Senses
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here
- The World's Greatest Space Cadet
- Voices in the Park
- The Magic Box: Poems for Children
The Battle of Bubble and Squeak
- Hansel and Gretel
Tom's Midnight Garden
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
- Why the Whales Came
The Firework-Maker's Daughter
- Charlotte's Web