Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €3.19 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The most exciting bits of history – simply retold. Who were the Wright brothers? Why are they famous? Were they the first people to build a flying machine? Find out about the aeroplanes that these brave brothers invented, and how they transformed modern travel and warfare. Gasp at their first daring test flights, where the brothers risked life and limb to try out their new planes. Then find out how their inventions helped people like you and me to take to the skies.
- Simple and highly illustrated look at a turning point in history
- Vividly describes the thrill of inventing and testing the first planes
- Explains how the Wrights’ inventions formed the basis for modern aircraft
- Shows how the creation of the aeroplane helped to change the world
This product has not been reviewed yet.