Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €3.46 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What are values? They’re the basis of how we choose to behave; our judgement of what matters in life. Freedom of speech, having good manners, caring about the environment: these things are all values. Your values matter. But in a community, it’s important to respect other people’s values too. In this book you’ll learn about equality and diversity. Society is full of different people with different beliefs and lifestyles. How can we balance their needs so that everyone has a fair chance to succeed? From the gender pay gap to poverty in the developing world, it’s a question that affects almost everyone…
- Colourful and positive look at everyday values in action
- Emphasises children’s role in a global multicultural world
- Explores a topical, high-interest social and political issue
- Simple examples that clarify values and their social role
This product has not been reviewed yet.