Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.59 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Isla LOVES Pickle, the adorable mini Shetland pony who lives in her neighbour’s field. They play and ride all over their island: dressing up, splashing in the sea and sharing snacks. They are BEST friends! OK: sometimes they get into a spot of mischief – especially when Pickle gobbles up Dad’s flowers! But when Dad asks if Isla would like a pet, she knows exactly which animal she wants. Can Isla persuade her dad to let cheeky Pickle come and live with them?
- First in a charming new series set on a Scottish island
- A lovely tale of friendship between a little girl and a pony
- Beautifully bright artwork bursting with smiles and colour
- By the creator of Blackbird, Blackbird, What Do You Do?
This product has not been reviewed yet.