This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
There isn’t much magic in Harmony’s life, what with her awful older sister Melody hogging the limelight. She spends her life daydreaming of a fantasy world where she can have as many pets as she likes. Then Harmony finds a magical 50p piece in a treasure hunt. When you rub the Queen’s nose, your wishes come true. She could ask for anything – even a million pets! What should Harmony wish for?
- A glorious, magical classic by the late Dick King-Smith
- Dick was the author of The Sheep-Pig and The Hodgeheg
- A wonderful choice to engage and stretch confident readers
- “Immensely satisfactory” – The Guardian
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Worst Witch
6copiesThe Queen's Nose x 6
30copiesThe Children of Castle Rock x 30
6copiesCollins School Thesaurus x 6
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons
- War Horse
- The BFG
30copiesKensuke's Kingdom x 30
30copiesThe Butterfly Lion x 30
30copiesLetters from the Lighthouse x 30
30copiesOxford Primary Thesaurus x 30
- James and the Giant Peach
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- Charlotte's Web
Danny the Champion of the World