Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- All About You > Bullying
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- All About You > School Life
- English > Reading for Pleasure
- English > Reading > Independent Reading
- English > Reading > Pie Corbett's Page-turners
- English > Reading > Top 100 Children's Books
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Fiction > School Stories
“Give me a dollar or I’ll spit on you.” That’s Bradley Chalkers for you. He’s the biggest, nastiest kid in school: the liar, the one who picks fights, the one with “behaviour problems.” No one likes him – except Carla, the school counsellor. She thinks Bradley is sensitive and generous, and that he could change – if he dared try. Sometimes the hardest thing in the world is believing in yourself…
- By the bestselling, award-winning author of Holes
- A heartwarming story of courage and second chances
- Beautifully written with great humour and compassion
- An important look at the motivations behind bullying
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.