Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets €11.16 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
How fascinating are old maps? The smell and crinkle of dry parchment. The faded colours. The inky rivers leading to the unknown. Isabella lives and dreams them. Her dad was a mapmaker. She longs for the faraway lands he drew. So when her friend disappears, she steps up to guide the search. What lies beyond the closed walls of the island world she knows? Monsters and demons. Dry rivers and parched wastelands. Smoking volcanoes. Fire demons. A myth come to life…
- The sensational debut novel from a prize-winning poet
- A must for fans of Philip Pullman and Francis Hardinge
- A gripping story of courage, loyalty and imagination
- “Full of adventure and wonder” – The Bookbag
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.