Pr1me Professional Learning: Mathematical Problem Solving - The Bar Model Method
Buy this and your school gets €3.18 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover the revolutionary ‘thinking blocks’ approach used in Singapore – one of the world’s top global maths performers. The Bar Model Method is a powerful visual tool to help children model and solve mathematical problems.
- Discover the fundamentals of the Bar Model Method
- Find out how to teach this proven strategy in easy steps
- Help your pupils visualise and understand maths problems
- Ease the transition from concrete to abstract problem-solving
The Bar Model Method represents maths problems in terms of diagrams and words. This visual representation of the problem makes it easy for teachers to follow pupils’ thought processes and correct misconceptions quickly and appropriately.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 2 Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 9-10)
Pass Your 11+: 11+ Mathematics Practice and Assessment for the CEM Test Ages 09-10
- Pass Your 11+: 11+ Practice Papers for the CEM Test Ages 10-11 - Book 1
6booksUsborne First Reading: Just So Stories Pack x 6
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Fantasy Stories Pack x 3
- Project X Origins: Food Pack x 5 (Book Band Yellow)
4booksPie Corbett's Poetry Spine: Year 3 Pack x 4
Project X Origins: Journeys / Going Places Pack x 5 (Book Band White)
- Project X Origins: Habitat Pack x 5 (Book Band Purple)
4booksPie Corbett's Poetry Spine: Year 2 Pack x 4
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 4
18booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 2 Pack x 18
- Scholastic English Skills: Comprehension Workbook (Years 1-2)
7booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 3 Pack x 7
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 3
- Scholastic English Skills: Comprehension Workbook (Year 3)
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 10-11)