This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with Read & Respond – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on Street Child.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips
- Journey to the River Sea
4booksDave Pigeon Pack x 4
- Stig of the Dump
- Read & Respond: Journey to the River Sea
4booksMr Majeika Pack x 4
- Under the Hawthorn Tree
- Kensuke's Kingdom
- Read & Respond: The Wind in the Willows
Escape the Rooms
30copiesStig of the Dump x 30
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
5booksMichael Morpurgo Pack x 5
Tom's Midnight Garden
- The Iron Man
- Read & Respond: The Boy at the Back of the Class
- Alex Rider #1: Stormbreaker
- Scholastic Classics: The Jungle Book
- Street Child
- The BFG
3copiesStreet Child x 30
- War Horse
10booksScholastic Poetry Pack x 10
Letters from the Lighthouse
How to Train Your Dragon #1: How to Train Your Dragon