Buy this and your school gets €5.98 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 30% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.’Miss North, teacher
‘Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.’Michael Morpurgo, author
“[Read and Respond] makes it easy to explore texts fully and ensure that the children want to keep on reading more.”Chris Flanagan, Primary teacher.
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with our bestselling Read & Respond series – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on The Boy at the Back of the Class by Onjali Q. Rauf.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Classics: Stories from Around the World
- Poetry By Heart
- Read & Respond: The Hodgeheg
30copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 30
- Read & Respond: Hetty Feather
30copiesWhy the Whales Came x 30
- Close Reading: Fiction Teacher's Book Ages 10+
- Collins Primary Spanish Dictionary
- Hetty Feather
- The Day I Fell Into a Fairytale
- The Wreck of the Zanzibar
The Invisible Dog
- The Last Bear
- Read & Respond: There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
Bill's New Frock
- Usborne Very First Reading: Easy Phonics Words
- Read & Respond: Wonder
2booksRoddy Doyle Ages 9-11 Pair
- Read & Respond: Owl Babies
- Read & Respond: The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- Read & Respond: Why the Whales Came
The Boy at the Top of the Mountain
Noughts and Crosses #2: Knife Edge
30copiesThe Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog x 30
30copiesThe Children of Castle Rock x 30
- The Boy at the Back of the Class
The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
30copiesThe Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark x 30