Buy this and your school gets €3.81 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.’Miss North, teacher
‘Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.’Michael Morpurgo, author
“[Read and Respond] makes it easy to explore texts fully and ensure that the children want to keep on reading more.”Chris Flanagan, Primary teacher.
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with our bestselling Read & Respond series – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on The Boy at the Back of the Class by Onjali Q. Rauf.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 10-11)
- Read & Respond: The Wolf Wilder
- Read & Respond: The Wreck of the Zanzibar
30copiesScholastic English Skills: Comprehension Workbook (Year 5) x 30
- Dork Diaries #8: Once Upon a Dork
I Was There...: On Board the Titanic (new edition)
30copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 30
6copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 6
- The Butterfly Lion
6copiesBill's New Frock x 6
Amari and the Night Brothers
- Dork Diaries: Crush Catastrophe
- Kensuke's Kingdom
- Read & Respond: Wonder
- The Hundred and One Dalmations
- Dork Diaries #14: Spectacular Superstar
- Newpapers from History: Anglo-Saxon Times
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
The Star Outside My Window
- The Boy at the Back of the Class
The Boy Who Met a Whale
Together We Can!
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List
The Unforgotten Coat
- Meesha Makes Friends