You Choose x 6 Pack
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Imagine you could go anywhere, meet anyone and do anything. Where would you live? Where would you sleep? What friends would you have? What games would you play? You choose! In this classic picture book, you’ll explore heaps of situations where YOU get to make fun choices. Each time you read the story, it’ll be different – because you’ll choose new things! Seaside, forest or volcano. Pirates, aliens, fairies or robots. Skiing, bungee-jumping or surfing. What will you choose this time?
- A timeless classic which won the Mumsnet Best Award
- Wonderfully bright, bold illustrations by Nick Sharratt
- Interactive fun where kids get to make exciting choices
- Helps to build imagination and decision-making skills
“This book never becomes dull. The possibilities are endless.” Baby & You
“Marvellous for developing speaking and listening.” TES
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
12booksEssential Contemporary Year 1 Pack
12booksEssential Contemporary Nursery and Reception Pack
The Squirrels Who Squabbled
- Handa's Surprise
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- Man on the Moon
- Six Dinner Sid
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch
- Usborne Beginners: Nature Box Set (10 books)
Giraffes Can't Dance
If All the World Were...
The Leaf Thief
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark