Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The top ten bestseller from the Nobel Prize-winning author of The Remains of the Day
Shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize
In one of the most acclaimed novels of recent years, Kazuo Ishiguro imagines the lives of a group of students growing up in a darkly skewed version of contemporary England. Narrated by Kathy, now thirty-one, Never Let Me Go dramatises her attempts to come to terms with her childhood at the seemingly idyllic Hailsham School and with the fate that has always awaited her and her closest friends in the wider world. A story of love, friendship and memory, Never Let Me Go is charged throughout with a sense of the fragility of life.
February 1st, 2010
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.0; Upper years; 15.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- One of Us is Next
- Scholastic Classics: Dracula
- Salt to the Sea
- Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #1: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Turtles All the Way Down
- Valentine Joe
- A Change is Gonna Come (BAME Short Stories)
- Pigeon English
- Anita and Me
- Scholastic Classics: The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Scholastic Classics: Wuthering Heights
- Scholastic Classics: The Hound of the Baskervilles
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes Journal
- Scholastic Classics: Frankenstein
- Things the Eye Can't See
- Alex Rider: Alex Rider: Nightshade
When Secrets Set Sail
- The Light Jar
- Scholastic Classics: Great Expectations
- Scholastic Classics: Jane Eyre
- Cogheart #1: Cogheart
The Fellowship of the Ring
- Scholastic Classics: Macbeth
- Cinderella Is Dead
- Ground Zero