Buy this and your school gets €1.72 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From debut author Janae Marks comes a warm, wise and captivating mystery full of heart, as one girl searches for the truth in the face of great opposition.
‘Truly a must-read.’ ANGIE THOMAS, author of THE HATE U GIVE
Zoe Washington never met her father, who was sent to prison right before she was born. When she receives a letter from him on her twelfth birthday, it’s a huge surprise. Zoe’s mom always told her that Marcus was a liar, a monster, but he sounds … nice. Zoe starts to investigate the crime – and the deeper she digs, the more she doubt the conviction. Is her father innocent? Or is he a liar? Zoe is determined to find out.
March 5th, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesLeon and the Place Between x 30
- Football Legends #1: Raheem Sterling (Football Legends #1)
- The Naughtiest Unicorn
- This Book Is Anti-Racist
- The Bumblebear
- Shadowscent #2: Crown of Smoke
- Proud to be Deaf
- The Parker Inheritance
Fruits: A Caribbean Counting Poem
- All Because You Matter
- How to Look for a Lost Dog
The Curse of the Chocolate Phoenix NE
- My Hair
Tales from India
- Skulduggery Pleasant #4: Dark Days
- Skulduggery Pleasant #6: Death Bringer
- What Momma Left Me
- This Wonderful Thing
- Scholastic Classics: The Raven and Other Tales
- Look Up!
- Legacy of Orisha #2: Children of Virtue and Vengeance
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
Wizard In My Shed
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before
- The Proudest Blue
- Moonchild: Voyage of the Lost and Found