This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bag the perfect KS2 Atlas this Back to School A curriculum-supportive Primary Atlas for children aged 7-11 years (Key Stage 2). Designed for use in the classroom or at home, this revised edition includes informative politically coloured reference mapping of all major world regions and relevant topics.
This primary atlas provides an introduction to mapping of the UK, Europe and all major regions of the world. It includes information on map reading skills, the meaning of scale and measuring distances. The reference maps are informative, politically coloured, and easy to read with national capitals and major cities easily identifiable. The maps are supported with national flags and basic national statistics. Continental maps are linked to the regional mapping and are supported by a selection of aerial and terrestrial photographs. Continental relief maps show layer colouring and major physical features are highlighted.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (Classic Edition)
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
- Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
2booksNinja Kid Pair
- Pokemon: Legendary and Mythical Guidebook (Deluxe Edition)
- 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
- Pokemon: My Pokémon Adventure Journal
- Oxford Primary Thesaurus