Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Explore the history of codes from The Haircut Code, used by the Persians to convey messages in war, to Ancient Hebrew ciphers, pictorial codes of the Egyptians and Mayans to letter codes in ancient Rome and substitution ciphers used in Tudor England when the execution of Mary, Queen of Scots was being planned. Find out about modern-day codes, such as tennis players Laura Robson and Heather Watson’s ‘back slang’ when playing doubles and computer codes in the 21st century including the safety of passwords.
This book features strange-but-true facts that are real-life extraordinary stories of codes and their code breakers and ‘Code Cracker’ practical activities show how you can build or solve your own codes!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Voices #1: Now or Never - A Dunkirk Story
6booksAnglo-Saxon Topic Pack
4booksElen Caldecott Pack x 4
- Anglo-Saxon Boy
- Beyond the Sky: You and the Universe
3booksHuman Impact Pack x 3
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- The Tudors: A Very Peculiar History
- Get Ahead in Computing Pack
- What Does It Mean to Be British?
- Newspapers from History: Viking Express
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
3booksAlways and Forever Pack x 3
4booksThe Land and the People Pack x 4
- Puffin Classics: The Odyssey
Grimm Tales for Young and Old
- How To Change The World
- The Story of the Second World War for Children
6booksA Life Story Pack x 6
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
6booksGeek Girl Pack x 6
- History VIP: Mary Anning