Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Here is a collection of fabulously funny poems put together by John Foster and illustrated with creative genius by Korky Paul. There are poems by a range of authors about all kinds of football matches – including meteorite footballs, football on the moon, a witches versus wizards football match, the goalie with expanding hands, and the Stone Age man who invented football. Guaranteed to delight, this is a perfect introduction to poetry either at home or at school.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Favourite Poems: 101 Children's Classics
- I Bet I Can Make You Laugh: The Funniest Poems Around
Poems to Perform
- Dave and the Tooth Fairy
Please Mrs Butler
- Usborne First Stories: The Tale of Rumpelstiltskin
- Tale of a Toothbrush: A Story of Plastic in Our Oceans
There's a Monster in Your Book
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
5booksLittle People Big Dreams Pack A
The Squirrels Who Squabbled
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Cockerel, the Mouse and the Little Red Hen
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
- Oi Frog!
The Smeds and the Smoos
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff
4booksGirls F.C. Pack x 4
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here
6booksCelebration Days Pack x 6
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Turquoise Pack x 4
- Real-Life Stories: David Walliams
- Dinosaur Roar!
Monsters Love Underpants
- Look Up!
- Shark in the Park