Buy this and your school gets €15.98 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Powerful tales full of drama and intensity by a legendary children’s writer. Bursting with classics and favourites, this pack is an ideal route into Michael Morpurgo’s much-loved work. In true Morpurgo style, each novel weaves a captivating story through richly drawn characters, themes and imagery. True masterworks from a born storyteller whose award-winning books include War Horse, Private Peaceful and Kensuke’s Kingdom.
- A collection of classic favourites by a best-loved master storyteller
- Powerful yet highly accessible writing that appeals to a wide readership
- This pack combines mid-length novels with volumes of short stories
- Michael Morpurgo served as Children’s Laureate for 2003-2005
- His books have won the Nestle Smarties Prize and Blue Peter Prize
June 6th, 2019
In this pack
Escape from Shangri-La
Friend or Foe
From Hereabout Hill
My Friend Walter
- The Nine Lives of Montezuma
The Sleeping Sword
The White Horse of Zennor and Other Stories
The Wreck of the Zanzibar
This product has not been reviewed yet.