This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A magical story of snow and stars, set in a frost-bound Victorian country mansion. Seren Rees, an orphan, is on the way to her new home when a strange man thrusts a package upon her. She doesn’t want to take it. The man seems terrified. But what is in the parcel? Before long, Seren is caught up in a frightening mystery – a race against time full of enchantment and snowy danger. Who are The Family, who must not be spoken of? And can the Clockwork Crow help Seren find the mysterious Tom – before the real owner of the parcel finds her?
- A gripping Christmas mystery set in snowy Wales
- Masterly storytelling with a timeless classic feel
- Perfect for fans of The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- A richly magical fantasy about family and belonging
“A marvellous book, and a book of marvels, shivery with suspense, snow and sinister magic – the most seasonal treat since The Box of Delights.” Amanda Craig
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6booksFootball Academy Pack x 6
- Barrington Stoke Conkers: Armistice Runner
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: D-Day Dog
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
- The Land and the People: India
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
6booksFrank Cottrell-Boyce Pack x 6
5booksMichael Morpurgo Pack x 5
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
10booksDavid Walliams Pack x 10
8booksNational Geographic Readers Level 4 Pack x 8 (Book Bands White and Lime)
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List
- The Iron Man