Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From New York Times bestselling authors Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed comes a heart-warming, hilarious story about the power of love and resistance.
Jamie Goldberg is cool with volunteering for his local state candidate – as long as he’s behind the scenes. There’s no way he’d ever knock on doors to ask people for their votes…until he meets Maya.
Maya Rehman’s having the worst Ramadan ever. Her best friend is too busy to hang out, her summer trip is cancelled, her parents are separating and now her mother thinks the solution to her problems is political canvassing – with some awkward guy she hardly knows …
Going door to door isn’t exactly glamorous, but maybe it’s not the worst thing in the world. After all, the polls are getting closer – and so are Maya and Jamie. Mastering local activism is one thing. Navigating the cross-cultural crush of the century is another thing entirely.
Praise for Yes No Maybe So:
‘Heartwarming, poignant and very, very funny’ Waterstones
‘[An] entertaining story of love, politics and idealism’ The I
‘A novel bursting with hope, truth and action . . . Yes No Maybe So is about speaking up, showing up and being an effective ally. But at its core it’s a reminder that the Greta Thunbergs, Malala Yousafzais and Autumn Peltiers of today were once Jamies and Mayas: everyday teenagers who saw their house was on fire and worked tirelessly to extinguish the blaze’ The New York Times Book Review
166 in EU Teen September 2021 and 8033 in Books and Resources for Secondary Schools Catalogue 2021
February 6th, 2020
AR book level: 4.0; Middle years plus; 13.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Wayward Son
Geek Girl #5: Head Over Heels
Book of the month
- PM Blue: The Toytown Racing Car (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 11
- PM Silver: The Bear and the Trolls (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 23, 24
- PM Green: My Book of the Seasons (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
- PM Yellow: Animals on Our Farm (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
- PM Blue: Long Bike (PM Photo Stories) Level 10
- PM Green: Pony Club (PM Photo Stories) Levels 12, 13, 14
- Philip's Essential School Atlas
- PM Silver: The Walkathon (PM Storybooks) Levels 23, 24
- PM Gold: Beauty and the Beast (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 21, 22
- PM Blue: The Party Clown (PM Photo Stories) Level 11
- PM Silver: Dick Whittington (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 23, 24
Noughts and Crosses Graphic Novel
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- PM Gold: Jack and the Magic Harp (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 21, 22
- Wigglesbottom Primary: Super Dog
- PM Yellow: Animal Bodies (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
- PM Silver: Skating at Rainbow Lake (PM Storybooks) Levels 23, 24
- PM Silver: In Search of Treasure (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 24
- PM Silver: The Man Who Rode the Tiger (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 24