This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Based on the family-favourite Baby Sensory song, Say Hello to the Sun with this fun picture book! This reassuring story takes readers through sunshine, rain, flowering meadows, daytime and nighttime, providing a perfectly calming read for parents and babies to share. With hand actions that you can do too!
- with shiny gold foil detail on the front cover, making this a specail gift
- This beautiful picture book uses a gentle text and friendly, bright illustrations to engage young children without over-stimulating them
- Features helpful hints to parents giving advice on how they can best enjoy the book with their children
- Based on the family-favourite Baby Sensory song
WHAT IS BABY SENSORY?
- Established in 2003, Baby Sensory is a world-wide educational, interactive and developmental programme that helps babies to learn and develop important skills.
- One in twelve babies go to Baby Sensory classes
- Each class is carefully designed and researched by Dr Lin Day, and is based on babies’ natural play-to-rest cycles
Our September 2020 Ages 0-2 Book of the Month
This month, I’m excited to share with you Say Hello to the Sun as my 0-2 Book of the Month choice. Since the very first Baby Sensory class started in 2003, thousands of babies have enjoyed cuddling up and joining in with the Say Hello to the Sun chant. Now you can snuggle up and bond at home with your little one (or use in an Early Years context), as you stimulate their visual and vocabulary skills by reading aloud or singing the chant as you share the vibrant and eye-catching illustrations. Encourage them to join in with the action rhymes (shown for you on every page) and note the calming influence of the words as they move from play to rest.
Baby Sensory was founded by Dr Lin Day, one of the UK’s leading parenting experts and a renowned author within the field of childcare and education. She states that ‘research shows that reading to your baby boosts brain activity, improves memory, promotes speech and language, and enhances empathy. Best of all, when you read to your baby and she listens, your brains synchronize as one!’
A great choice to nourish sensory and emotional development – a ray of sunshine and the perfect end-of-day wind down. Curl up and share again and again…
September 3rd, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.