Malice in Underland #1: Malice in Underland
Buy this and your school gets €1.58 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A gorgeously gothic debut series. Packed with wonderful characters, witty writing and thrilling adventure.Starfell meets The Addams Family. Meet Malice Morbid Malign . She’s from Underland, land of sorcery, spooks and skulduggery. But, she and her family live in Topside and mischief is their business . . . And the business of mischief is a very serious matter! The Malign family hate books, they hate bathing, and they especially HATE helping. But when grandad ghosts mysteriously start disappearing, including her own beloved grandad, Malice has no choice but to help. She partners up with her Uncle Vexatious, to solve the case of the missing grandad-ghosts.
- The perfect next read for Amelia Fang fans.
- This funny, warm-hearted, spooky series – stunningly illustrated by Hannah Peck, and beautifully packaged – will delight and enchant middle-grade readers aged 9-12.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Voices #5: Windrush Child
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
- The Adventures of Harry Stevenson #2: Guinea Pig Superstar!
- Lalani of the Distant Sea
- Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths
Mortal Engines Quartet #4: A Darkling Plain
- A Mummy Ate My Homework
- On the Move: Poems About Migration
37booksTop 100 Children’s Books for Teachers Years 5–6 Pack x 37
- Julian is a Mermaid
Roald Dahl Plays: The Twits
- Black and British
Tamarind and the Star of Ishta
The Kite Rider
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 5 Funny Stories Pack x 3
- The Parker Inheritance