Grubtown Tales: Stinking Rich and Just Plain Stinky Award-winning
Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Grubtown isn’t on any maps. It’s a grubby, stinky secret. The last time map-makers went anywhere near the place, they were found a week later crying out for their mothers, and wearing nothing but pages from a telephone directory. Grubtown is home to all kinds of freaks and oddballs, from the singing Grumbly girls to the super-sized mayor who’s knitting a new house. But Manual Org is so stinky and repulsive that even the Grubtowners want him gone – until the discovery of a great big diamond changes everything! A crazy comedy chock-full of madcap characters, written by master author Philip Ardagh.
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Return of the Railway Children
- How to Train Your Dragon #6: A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons
7booksKatie's Famous Paintings Pack x 7
- Rose Gold and Friends #2: Yasmeen's Winter Fun
- Who Let the Gods Out? #3: Beyond the Odyssey
- Percy the Park Keeper: One Snowy Night
A Sally Lockhart Mystery #4: The Tin Princess
- Anancy and Mr Dry-Bone
Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
- Wed Wabbit
- Lightning Girl #4: Superpower Showdown
3booksAlan Gibbon's Football Pack x3
When Secrets Set Sail
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
- Scholastic Classics: The Happy Prince and Other Stories
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
21booksGifted Readers Ages 7-9 Pack x21
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
Acorn: Dragon's Fat Cat
- Beautiful Bananas
- Read & Respond: Journey to the River Sea
You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P!
- Read & Respond: Wonder
- Lightning Girl #1: Lightning Girl
5booksJacqueline Wilson Ages 7–9 Pack x 5
A Pinch of Magic #2: A Sprinkle of Sorcery
Rabbit and Bear #1: Rabbit's Bad Habits
- The Day I Was Erased
- Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness