Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Dinosaurs
Buy this and your school gets €3.32 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 30% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A colourful guide with over 60 flaps to lift to discover answers to questions young children might ask about dinosaurs. Provides simple and friendly answers to questions such as “Why do dinosaurs have tricky names?”, “Could dinosaurs swim?”, “How big was the biggest dinosaur?” and lots more. Includes a guide to some of the more difficult to pronounce dinosaur names. With Usborne Quicklinks to specially selected websites where children can find out more about dinosaurs.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesBrown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? x 6
- Katie Morag and the Two Grandmothers
- Keep Yourself Safe: Being Safe with People
- Fast Forward Orange: Walking on the Moon (Non-fiction) Level 15
- Usborne Picture Books: The Magic Porridge Pot
- Basher Basics: Punctuation
- The Roots of Rap
6booksConnectors Orange: Shark Nets x 6
6booksConnectors Gold: Shark Hunting x 6
- The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- The Land and the People: Japan
- See Inside: How Things Work
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- The Oxford Treasury of Nursery Rhymes
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: Why Do We Need Trees?
6booksFind Out About Pack x 6
- Hey Little Bug! Poems for Little Creatures
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
You Choose Fairy Tales
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
5booksIn Training: STEM Jobs Pack x 5
Good Little Wolf
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend on the Titanic
- Brain Power
- Woolly Bear Caterpillar