Return to Kids Book Club.
Horrible Science: Dangerous Diseases
Buy this and your school gets €1.43 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
If you can stomach the sick side of science, you’ve come to the right place. The book that coughs up all the disgusting details of the squelchiest sicknesses that mankind has suffered through: Deadly Diseases. From the cruel common cold to shocking smallpox, see what happens when your body is attacked by germs! You’ll find out:
- which brave nurse drank diarrhoea
- which scientist used eyeballs as food for bacteria
- why deadly cholera makes your skin turn blue
- how munching maggots can cure flesh diseases
- why you should never pick your nose and eat it!
With sickening sick notes, dreadful disease facts, and lots of vicious viruses to make you vomit, it’ll leave you gagging for more!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
- The Light Jar
- Work It, Girl: Boss the Bestseller List Like J.K. Rowling
6booksConnectors Emerald: All Indications Are Yes x 6
8booksClassic Sequels x8
8booksViking Topic Pack
Dog Man #10: Mothering Heights (the new blockbusting international bestseller)
- F2: Ultimate Footballer
11booksAncient Romans Topic Pack
4booksThe Last Kids on Earth Pack x 4
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
- The Ultimate Guide to Basketball (100% Unofficial)
Horrible Histories: This is a Horrible Journal
5booksMurderous Maths Pack x 5
3booksLisa Thompson Pack x3
5booksDork Diaries Pack x 5 (Books 1-5)
4booksPhilip Pullman Pack x 4
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
Terry Deary's Best Ever Shakespeare Tales
- Real-Life Stories: David Walliams
- The Accidental President