Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The story before the scandal.A book to celebrate the inspiring legacy of the Windrush pioneers. In June 1948, hundreds of Caribbean men, women and children arrived in London on a ship called the HMTEmpire Windrush. Although there were already Black people living in Britain at the time, this event marks the beginning of modern Black Britain.
- Combining historical fact with voices from the Windrush Generation, this book sensitively tells the inspiring story of the Windrush Generation pioneers for younger readers.
October 1st, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Girl Hearts Girl
- The Deepest Breath
- How It All Blew Up
You Should See Me in a Crown
4booksPatrice Lawrence Pack x4
Voices #5: Windrush Child
- Otherwhere Emporium
- Bad Mermaids #1: Bad Mermaids
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
6booksRuby Redfort Pack x 6
- Grandad Mandela
- The Return of the Railway Children
- A Change is Gonna Come (BAME Short Stories)
- Room 13
- Counting On Katherine
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
4booksVoices Pack x 4
- Nothing Ever Happens Here
My Brother's Name is Jessica
- The Day I Was Erased