Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
In this story, JoJo is excited to show Gran Gran around the city farm – it’s been a few months since she was last there, and she can’t wait to see Melanie the chick again. But when they arrive at the chicken enclosure, they can’t find the little fluffy chick – where could she be?
About the show JoJo & Gran Gran is the first British-made animated show to feature a black family at its centre. It is based on characters created by Laura Henry Allain, whose own grandmother inspired the character of Gran Gran. Each episode shows a loving relationship a grandmother has with her granddaughter, a celebration of their shared world heritage and wonderful introduction to key preschool first experiences.
JoJo adores her grandma, Gran Gran, and they love to spend time together while JoJo’s Mummy and Daddy are at work. Gran Gran always has something exciting planned when JoJo comes to visit.
Each picture book will retell the story of a well-loved TV episode, followed by a picture glossary and activity spread to encourage readers to take the themes from the book into their everyday.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary
- Dear Zoo
- Flat Stanley: Stanley in Space
Slug Needs a Hug
- My First Fairy Tales: The Elves and the Shoemaker
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
When Jelly Had a Wobble
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
- A Lamb Called Lucky
Cheer Up Your Teddy Bear, Emily Brown!
How to Be a Viking
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
There's a Bear on My Chair
- The Story of the Second World War for Children
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire