Buy this and your school gets €4.30 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 30% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
A young girl finds the magic, power, and history of wearing a bindi for the first time, in this moving and lyrical picture book debut from Gita Varadarajan.There in the mirror, I see a shining star.My mother’s joy, my father’s pride.And then I see something else:I see me. Divya is scared to put on the bindi for the first time. What if she gets made fun of? What will it feel like? But Amma is there to reassure her. Together they look inside Amma’s special box to find the perfect bindi. And as Divya gazes in the mirror she discovers a new side of herself. She is stronger than ever.
- Gita Varadarajan crafts a powerful story about belonging, embracing your heritage, and believing in yourself.
- Archana Sreenivasan’s vibrant and magical illustrations bring to life this journey of self-discovery.
- My Bindi is a universal message of the importance finding oneself and celebrating the unique beliefs and experiences that make us who we are.
407 in EU Primary March 2022
July 7th, 2022
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Mrs Noah's Pockets
- Wolf's Secret
19booksPicture Books for Older Readers Pack
Alex Rider #8: Crocodile Tears
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Science Dictionary
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary
- Starring Grace
8booksScholastics Classics Pk x8
7booksRoss Welford Pk x7
6booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine: Reception Pack B x 6
- Mr Penguin
14booksKey Stage 1 LGBTQ+ Pack
6booksFootball Legends: x6
- PM Gold: Cinderella (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 21, 22
- Moon and Me: The Little Seed: A classic bedtime story to read together
- 100 Dogs
- When the Sun Goes Home
3booksDragon Realm Pack
- Unicorn Seekers #1: The Map of Lost Unicorns
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: Why Do We Need Trees?
- My Oxford Reading Tree Dictionary
4booksInclusive Picture Book Pack 2 x 4
Somebody Crunched Colin
- Marvel Avengers Assembly #3: X-Change Students 101 (Marvel Avengers Assembly #3)
- On Sudden Hill
How to Be a Viking
- The Return of the Railway Children
The Ugly Five
Marv and the Mega Robot