This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
A whole year of inspirational ready-made lessons fully matched to the National Curriculum. The simple way to plan your teaching, engage all your pupils and cut down on preparation time.
- Every lesson carefully matched to curriculum objectives
- A whole year of ready-made lesson plans laid out by week
- Save time with ready-to-go resources in a flexible format
- Stay on track with assessment tools and progress checks
- Engage children with exciting printable/interactive activities
Inside you’ll find a year’s worth of lessons and fully photocopiable activities, plus a CD-ROM packed with interactive activities and planning tools. Use the lessons as a complete plan for the year, or as a flexible filler when there’s a gap in your planning.
Everyday teaching support from a bestselling series trusted by teachers for over fifteen years.
“They are well linked to the objectives and all I need to do is put the book on the photocopier to prepare for my lesson.” Jodie Collins, teacher
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesSATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 9-10) x 6
6copies10-Minute SATS Tests: Grammar, Reading and Maths (Year 5) x 6
- The Guns of Easter
- Puppy Place #6: Flash
Mudpuddle Farm: Alien Invasion!
- 100 English Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 1
- Purrmaids #1: The Scaredy Cat
Monsters Love Underpants
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 6
Bloomsbury Young Readers: Pet Quest
- What Momma Left Me
Dog Man #3: A Tale of Two Kitties
- Sam Wu #3: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of the Dark!