Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €0.70 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Have you read the very first Tracy Beaker story that inspired the TV show and books? You’ll laugh, you’ll cry and you’ll be dying to know if Tracy’s story ends happily ever after! Tracy is a feisty ten-year-old dreamer who lives in a children’s home they call ‘the Dumping Ground’. She’s never seen her mum or dad, but she secretly longs for a real home and family. Then one day, Cam – a writer – visits the Home and takes a shine to Tracy. Could Tracy’s dream of a proper place to live finally be coming true?
- A heartwarming modern classic by a best-loved writer
- Tough, sad and funny, this tale touches every emotion
- Builds children’s empathy and awareness of others
- Jacqueline Wilson has sold over 35 million books
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.