Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Crazy Mayonnaisy Mum is packed with all sorts of poems and rhymes including a sequence of number rhymes, action rhymes, noisy rhymes and more thoughtful pieces too.
If tigerlilies and dandelions growled, And cowslips mooed, and dogroses howled, And snapdragons roared and catmint miaowed, My garden would be extremely loud.
Crazy Mayonnaisy Mum is a fantastic collection of funny, silly and entertaining poems for the very young from acknowledged master of rhyme and author of The Gruffalo, Julia Donaldson.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Heard It in the Playground
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
Here's a Little Poem
- The World's Greatest Space Cadet
- Hey Little Bug! Poems for Little Creatures
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
- When We Were Very Young
- A First Poetry Book
A Treasury of Songs: Book and CD
- This Little Puffin: A Treasury of Nursery Rhymes, Songs and Games
My Many Coloured Days
- The Works: Key Stage 1
- The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems
Sharing a Shell
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here
- The Oxford Treasury of Nursery Rhymes
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Nursery Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- The Great War Anthology
6copiesCrazy Mayonnaisy Mum x 6
6booksConnectors Emerald: All Indications Are Yes x 6
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
- The Magic Box: Poems for Children
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Reading - Year 2