Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.59 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Epic stories? Dickens proves the old-timers still do it best in this classic tale of romance, secrets, betrayals and great fortunes. One day, Pip will be rich. A stranger has left him a great fortune. He doesn’t know who it is – but he’s pretty sure. There’s only one person it could be: wealthy recluse Miss Havisham. No doubt she intends Pip to marry Estella, her beautiful ward. Now it’s goodbye to the humble forge where Pip grew up, and to kindly blacksmith Joe, who has raised Pip like a son. It’s time for Pip to become a gentleman: snobbish, arrogant and cruel. When will Pip figure out that waiting for greatness matters less than being a decent person right now?
- Probably Charles Dickens’ most famous and best-loved novel
- Brilliant storytelling to rival Oliver Twist and A Christmas Carol
- A powerful coming-of-age tale of identity, social class and values
- Rich cast of characters and a stunningly evoked Victorian backdrop
This product has not been reviewed yet.