Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The first ever funny rhyme by the world-famous creators of The Gruffalo. The book where it all started! But how will this daft story end…? The old lady’s house is poky and small. Gosh, what a squash! What a squeeze! But with a cow on the table, a goat on the bed and a pig in the larder munching her bread… not to mention a big flapping hen, can she make her house feel big and empty again? A hoot of a story, bursting with comic energy and with a feelgood lesson tucked inside. Squash up and enjoy!
- The first story by the star team behind The Gruffalo
- A laugh-aloud rhyming classic full of animal antics
- Julia and Axel are the UK’s top picture book team
- Valuable message about appreciating what you have
“My readers collapsed in heaps, and then had to have it read again. And again.” Vivian French, Guardian
AR book level: 2.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages