Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
Buy this and your school gets €3.30 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fresh new edition of this highly acclaimed and strong selling dictionary. This book allows students to use phonic attack to find both regular and irregular spellings. Students can look up a word as it sounds – if they are correct, they will find it in black, if they are wrong they will find it in red, with the correct spelling in black alongside. Designed for use from Key Stages 1 to 3, the School Spelling Dictionary is ideal for improving spelling and writing.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
- Philip's Junior School Atlas
- National Curriculum Planning and Assessment Guides: Maths (Years 3-4)
4booksBarrington Stoke Fiction: Malorie Blackman Pack x 4
Greatest Animal Stories Chosen by Michael Morpurgo
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
4booksBarrington Stoke Little Gems: Confident Readers Pack x 4
Billy and the Minpins
The World's Worst Children 3
- Scholastic Classics: Stories from Around the World
- Usborne Beginners: History Box Set (10 books)
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary
- My Oxford Reading Tree Dictionary