Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
It was the kite that did it. When Philip flew it, a magic spell whisked him high into the sky and away to an island of talking animals. Here he met the beavers – Mr Edgar and his grandson, Baby B – who explained the terrible danger they were in. The wicked witch Oyin had locked up the island’s animals in Beaver Towers. She was planning to put them to death, and rule the island with her powers of darkness. The animals needed Philip’s help. But would he be strong enough to save them?
- A young fantasy classic by a Silver Pen Award winner
- Nigel Hinton’s books include Buddy and On the Edge
- Exciting, magical, funny and scary in equal measure
- Simple yet beautifully written tale for confident readers
5188 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
July 27th, 1995
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.5; Middle years; 3.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.