This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Brilliantly funny and full of mischief – if you love I NEED A NEW BUM! then you will love this book too!
Baboon likes to show off his bottom. He’s so cheeky! But what will happen when all the well-dressed animals in town tell him to cover up?
A laugh-out-loud story that all children will enjoy, with an empowering message that grown-ups will appreciate too!
July 2nd, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fast Forward Blue: Cars of the Future (Non-fiction) Level 9
- PM Sapphire: Cars: Past, Present and Future (PM Guided Reading Non-fiction) Level 29
- Fast Forward Purple: Building the Pyramids (Non-fiction) Level 20
- Fast Forward Purple: Life in Ancient Egypt (Non-fiction) Level 20
- Fast Forward Purple: Famous Pharaohs (Non-fiction) Level 20
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here
- Rapunzel to the Rescue
- Macca's Makeover
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- No-Bot the Robot's New Bottom
My Many Coloured Days
Who Pooed in my Loo?
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
The Grinny Granny Donkey
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights (Gift Edition)
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
- The Worrysaurus
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
- Battle for Roar
The Smeds and the Smoos
6booksHorrid Henry Early Readers Pack x 6
- White Bird