Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- A lively take on history to get kids thinking and questioning
- Addresses the needs of the new history National Curriculum
- Asks children to compare two of England’s most famous queens
- Explores key differences and similarities between their lives
- Encourages readers to compare evidence and draw conclusions
- Shows how times change between different historical periods
- Takes children all the way from Tudor times to the Victorian age
This product has not been reviewed yet.