David Goes to School
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This tiny rebel’s mum is always saying ‘No, David’! And now his teacher is saying it too. No, David! Don’t run in the corridors! Don’t push! Don’t be late! Don’t interrupt! Don’t shout! As David plays all sorts of cheeky pranks in class, his teacher starts to get very tired. Will this tiny terror ever learn to mind his manners? The answer might be ‘yes’ – or ‘no’!
- A comical tale of school life from a classic series
- David’s naughty antics will make kids laugh out loud
- Great for talking about manners, rules and behaviour
- Ideal for children who are preparing to start school
July 4th, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- A Life Story: Stephen Hawking
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School!
- Elephant and Piggie Pack
- Little People, Big Dreams: Little Me, Big Dreams Journal
The Leaf Thief
- The Day the Banana Went Bad
The Grinny Granny Donkey
- Now Wash Your Hands!
6booksRoald Dahl Pack x 6