Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Rex has to wear glasses, but sometimes he wishes he didn’t have to. So one day, he decides to go out without them. But – oh no! What’s that ahead? Watch out, Rex! A sweet and funny picture book story about needing glasses, and what can happen if you don’t wear them. Luckily, Rex has some good friends who might just be able to help…
- Charming picture book about needing glasses
- Perfect starting point for talking about being different
- Encourages children to show respect and compassion for others
- Very reassuring for children who wear glasses themselves
AR book level: 2.2; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.