Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Could you drive an ambulance to an emergency? Or tie the perfect bandage? Or even take out somebody’s tonsils? Do you have what it takes to be a doctor, nurse or paramedic? Find out in this colourful book!
- Part of an exciting series about popular STEM careers
- Explores a doctor’s life in easy text and bitesize facts
- Job duties, training routes, career lingo and a hall of fame
- Fantastic visual look with bright cartoons and text boxes
- Simple tasks and activities, plus a fun-filled quiz at the end
- Info about human biology, illness, injuries and treatment
This product has not been reviewed yet.