Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Dogs Don't Tell Jokes
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
‘Why did the guy eat two dead skunks for breakfast?’ ‘Because dead ones squeal when you stick the fork in.’ Gary W. Boone knows he was born to be a stand-up comedian. (Even if the kids in his class think he’s just playing the fool.) So when Floyd Hicks Junior High launches a new talent show, Gary can’t wait to take part. It’s going to be his big break! He’ll make everyone laugh and win the $100 prize pot. But when a random stroke of chaos turns his debut into a disaster, the biggest joke might just be on Gary himself…
- A hilarious, touching tale by a best-loved master writer
- Louis Sachar is the bestselling author of Holes and Small Steps
- His other books include The Cardturner and Fuzzy Mud
- He has won the Newbery Medal and National Book Award
January 1st, 2007
AR book level: 3.8; Middle years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.