Buy this and your school gets €1.01 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Support your child at the start of their learning journey with these exciting and engaging activity books. Completely in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage, this early English book offers the perfect introduction to sounds and letters.
an introduction to the sound letters make Patterning activities to practice forming letters Rhyming words Tricky words Parent notes on each page explain each activity
First Learning Early English provides reassurance whilst supporting your child’s learning at home. Also includes a free Mini-book to put their learning into practice, and free animations online to show how to form letters and words to consolidate what they have learned. Designed to make learning fun, First Learning titles offer a real sense of achievement with a free rewards certificate.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
First Learning: Counting
First Learning: Early Maths
First Learning: Phonics
- First Learning: Early Writing
- First Learning: Early Handwriting
- First Learning: Early Number
- First Learning: Early Phonics
The Supreme Lie
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: 10-Minute SATs Tests: Phonics - Year 1
5booksScholastic Acorns Early Readers Pack x 5
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 3
Pip and Egg
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 1
5booksWinnie and Wilbur Pack x 5
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
6booksPercy the Park Keeper Pack x 6